- The #1 Weather Page was first uploaded to the Internet on July 12, 1995, at 8:00 p.m.
- This site has always been non-commercial, because who wants to look at a bunch of ads!
- Initially, The #1 Weather Page focused-on weather data for Michigan.
- On July 12, 1996, The #1 Weather Page started to offer its own forecast for Mid-Michigan (updated daily ever since).
- In 1996, The #1 Weather Page first used "frames," which allowed for a more efficient navigation system.
- By the end of 1999, The #1 Weather Page included weather data for the entire United States.
- During the summer of 2001, the Mid-Michigan forecast was expanded to include a seven-day forecast; this was the first seven-day forecast available to Mid-Michigan.
- By 2002, The National Weather Service's Nexrad Doppler Radar data was added to the site, giving users access to the most up-to-date and most powerful radar available on the Internet.
- On May 8, 2003, The #1 Weather Page moved to its first .com address, www.wxpage1.com.
- By the end of 2004, this site received a major overhaul, which included a new look, more data, and a better navigation system.
- In April 2006, this site received another major overhaul, which included a new look and a better navigation system.